Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 24

Got back very late last night from San Francisco and woke up with nothing to eat in the house. So I used some emergency smoothie powder I keep in the house and then hit the salad bar at work.

The neat thing was after a week of not weighing myself I went from 234 to 226!! Looks like all the fresh air/exercise was good for me in San Francisco. The other thing I loved about San Fran was that almost all of the menus denoted which items were vegan which made it a snap to eat out.

I have really enjoyed being plant strong and believe that I will continue it long after the 28 days are done with the odd non-vegan meal being thrown in, maybe on date nights with my wife. I like the 28 day cycle it works for me and I think I will change other habits using the 28 day cycle. The next cycle I am going to try for 28 days is to exercise for 28 days straight and get up at 5AM. For the exercise it has to be 30 minutes a day with an increased heart rate.

Anyone else out there looking at changing something in the coming 28 days?


No comments:

Post a Comment