Sunday, July 31, 2011

Final Day

I have been enjoying my final day, drinking lots of coffee. You may wonder why I can't drink coffee after today and the reason is I love a little coffee with my cream and sugar! Given I can't have cream or sugar no more coffee...yeehaw here comes the caffeine headaches!!

Once my daughter wakes up from her nap (she is 3) I am taking her for either wings or burgers and a chocolate milkshake! I have found quitting bad habits requires me to binge to the point of being ill and then quitting is much easier.

I have planned out my meals for the week and it is looking good. I have used the E2 Diet and I have also used "The Thrive Diet" by Brendan Brazier (http://www.amazon.com/Thrive-Nutrition-Optimal-Performance-Sports/dp/0738212547/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312134105&sr=8-1). There are some really great recipes in there that I have made in the past including the pizza recipes!

I am nervous and excited to be entering this new chapter in my life. I need to lose weight and I need to be healthy. We have complete control over how long we live and how we live.

Happy final day!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment