Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 10

Great day 10! I ate my Rip's Big Bowl for Breakfast which was great with my homemade almond milk. For lunch I went to a different raw restaurant and had some nori (sushi with marinaded mushrooms, sprouts and asparagus), and a rawhich which is a raw sandwhich with dehydrated onion bread (yum). Dinner was homemade raw lasagna (cucumber and zucchini noodles with tomatoes and avacado. The sauce I used was cashews, tomatoes, red pepper and onion with some lemon juice.

I also am making my first raw crackers in the dehydrator tonight. They are 1 cup of flax seed, 1 cup of water, onions, red peppers, lemon juice, sea salt and garlic. It is really great. Tastes just like the expensive ones except they cost a fraction.

Lots of energy!!

Hope everyone is doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment