Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3




I had a great lunch today with my lovely wife. We went to our favorite local raw vegan restaurant. It was awesome. First we had raw ravioli made out of beets with nut sauces sorry no picture I was too hungry and ate it before I could get the camera out.

I had raw burritos and my wife had the nachos. For dessert we shared the raw chocolate and banana cake. It was very decadent.

So far not too bad. I found that my headaches have disappeared. The other thing I have noticed are the much more frequent trips to the washroom. I hope this settles out before my trip in two weeks. I hope everyone else is having a good time.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This food is beautiful! I wish mine looked like this! Yummo!!! Thanks for the inspiration. My food can be healthy AND beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stuff looks good! I'd be eating there every week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just about ate my computer screen.....WOW, that cake looked good. Glad things are going well....Day 5 here we come.....Kris

    ReplyDelete