Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 6

Today was a good day. My stomach had settled down considerably, cravings were relatively under control.

Breakfast was Rip's Big Bowl. Lunch was a friend's kids birthday party at a ranch so I ate lots of salads, fruits and veggies along with a vega meal replacement bar. Dinner was Rip's brown rice and some marinated kale.

I am trying my hand at dehydrating tonight by trying to make some kale chips. I will let you know if they turn out. Then I want to try making dehydrated raw crackers and maybe some fruit snacks.

I can't believe tomorrow is Day 7. I like this idea of breaking things into 28 day cycles. I think the next 28 day cycle I will try for is to exercise every day for 28 days, but lets see how the vegan 28 days go first. It is much easier to stay on the straight and narrow knowing that I have to write a blog at the end of the day with what I have eaten. Somehow a group of people I only know through cyberspace hold more accountability than people I know.

Tomorrow is my family celebration of my birthday, I celebrate my birthday with my in-laws because my sister-in-laws birthday is the same day as mine. My mother-in-law was all in a panic that I was going to starve to death because I was eating vegan. My father-in-law how is Indian only laughed telling her there are so many great vegetarian and vegan dishes to eat.

Good luck everyone and check back tomorrow night

No comments:

Post a Comment