Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 8

Totally rockin the energy today again. Feeling strong and energetic. Plus I had to tighten my belt today.

Breakfast was Rip's big bowl, lunch was a giant salad and an ezekiel english muffin with peanut butter, and dinner was my dinosaur kale wraps I posted about a while back.

Tonight was about stocking up for the coming days. I am making a batch of killer kale chips in the dehydrator as we speak. I used soaked cashews, lemon juice, garlic, hot peppers and sea salt in the blender to make a paste. I then massaged all that into the kale and off to the dehydrator and tomorrow morning voila, kale chips. The paste that I made was awesome!!

I also ran out of hemp milk tonight and decided instead of paying 4 bucks for nut milks why not make my own. So I made almond milk for tomorrows breakfast.

I want to wake up at 5 tomorrow and crank out some P90X Yoga. If you have not tried this before it is crazy yoga. I sweat so hard that I slip off my mat!!

Anyway I hope my fellow wagoneers are rockin the diet and have a great Day 8!


No comments:

Post a Comment