Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 was a success other than the headache:

Breakfast: Rip's Big Bowl
Lunch: (first business lunch) dairy free mushroom soup, spinach salad with pecans and apple slices and a handful of sweet potato fries
Dinner: Half a whole wheat pita with hummus, sprouts, lettuce, cucumber and tomato

Snacks throughout the day were fruit and these awesome organic crackers that are made from quinoa, lentils etc, along with some hummus. The crackers are called Mary's (http://www.marysorganiccrackers.com/ns/products.php) They also have this great thing called sticks and twigs. Not sure if they retail in the US or not.
I also had a vega bar for a snack during my son's t-ball game.

My big weakness is evenings and snacking. So I am trying to write this instead of snacking!! :-)

Well soon off to bed for Day 3 and my Birthday. I am going to go for lunch with my wife to a Raw Vegan place. If you have never been to a raw vegan restaurant I highly recommend it. They can do some amazing things with veggies.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment