Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 5





Day 5 was the best day yet. My stomach stopped feeling like it was being ripped apart and headaches are gone. It felt like I might have had a bit more energy though I might have been dreaming that part.

Breakfast was Rip's Big Bowl which included today, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, walnuts and raisins. I have to say I am loving this breakfast.

Lunch was the raw vegan place again. I had miso soup to start, avo tartare with breadsticks and a juice called pink lady which is pear and pink grapefruit juice. Very nice. My wife had miso soup and the ravioli.

Dinner was quinoa sushi: I used left over quinoa from last nights wraps, caramelized onions, julienned green onions, julienned cucumber, lettuce, sprouts and a sauce made from caramelized onions liquefied with lemon juice and salt. It was a little messy but very yummy.

Exercise-up until this point I have not exercised because I was getting over a sinus infection that started before the 28 days. It is still lingering but I decided to do something light and given it was a fairly warm day I took the kiddies to the local outdoor pool after supper.

Good luck to everyone on Day 6 - I am off to a kids birthday party so I will be bringing my own snacks.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better! Congrats on a successful five days!!!

    ReplyDelete